CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Georgia's Birthday

I'm a little behind, ok a lot behind, on blogging. That's because I've had some big changes in my life. First of all Georgia turned 2 on September 14th! I can't believe how fast time flies by. Here are some pictures of her birthday party. She loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse so I made her a Mickey Mouse outfit and birthday cake and we decorated with Mickey Mouse colors, she loved it! First we started the day out with Mickey Mouse pancakes:

Can't have a party with out all the fun decorations, right?
GG in her Mickey Mouse Birthday outfit, she loved it!Georgia's Birthday cake:This is Kylee helping Georgia blow out her candles!
And here is the princess eating her cake:Linda H. and her kids Matthew, Kylee and Caleb came to the party. Brandi G. and her kids Tavener, Mallory, Kieffer, and Marren were there also. What would I do without great friends! I love them! I'd rather have a few good friends than lots of casual friends!

My Birthday was September 11th! What a great day, huh? All summer long I've been wanting to take Georgia to the zoo but haven't had a chance. So I decided for my Birthday that is what we would do. She loved the animals and had a lot of fun.



2 comments:

ricciquill said...

She is soo cute, her birthday looks like fun....They do grow up way to fast, My baby will be 5 in Dec. :(

Hema and Becky said...

What a cutie! They do grow up too fast. Looks like a fun celebration. I am sad that even thought you live a stones throw away, I still never see you.