I found this box of beans in storage recently. When Dallin was a baby we would let him sit in it and he would play with the beans forever. So when I found the box I had to get it out for Georgia. As long as her pacifier is in her mouth she won't eat the beans. As soon as her "suckie" falls out her hands, full of beans, immediately goes to her mouth. Obviously, I have to supervise her, but she could play in these beans all day! What fun.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Hours of Entertainment!
Posted by Mariah at 4:59 PM
Labels: beans, Georgia, hours of entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Vela is so fast and has such a tight grip, I know she'd get those into her mouth and choke before I could get a picture taken! Georgia is getting so big. She is such a cutie!
Look how big she is! A box of beans is a fun idea.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Dirk is doing fine. He's still in transit to his final destination. We're doing pretty good. Family visits a lot. My mom was here two days this week, and that's just wonderful.
Post a Comment