CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Which Disney Princess are you?


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Becki Varney said...

This was interesting to see who I would be, Pocahontas is the last person I thought I'd be, but that's who I am. I even tried to change it but I am through and through. I guess I am just too laid back and down to earth.

Laurie said...

Funny, I was also Pocahontas,this was fun, thanks for sharing.

Hema and Becky said...

I think that the fact that now all three of us have been Pocahontas (I am too) says something about you Mariah. You must have lots of friends who like adventure! By the way, does your twin sister live in Alameda?