CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy Week!

This has been a BUSY week, but we had tons of fun. Where do I begin...
As the ward Humanitarian Leader I had to be at the church all day Wednesday for our Humanitarian Day. We quilted for 12 hours and collected baby items to donate to the Pregnancy Resource Center. It was a long day but well worth it. Georgia was an angel the whole day, she rolled around the gym in her walker all day and played. The boys were gone most of the time at a friends house. Here is a picture of me and Janet in front of a quilt we were working on.

A sweet lady let Dallin help her on the serger! He got to serge several bandages that are going to be sent to Africa. He did a great job and was proud of himself.


All week Dallin has been attending Karate Camp - Weapons. He spent at least 5 hours a day learning the Bo Staff. On the last day he spent 9 hours in training. At the end of the week he promoted to a purple belt. He was so tired and worn out each day but didn't get crabby at all. I am so proud of him and for all his hard work. Great job Dallin!

On Saturday we entered sweet little Georgia in the Provo Freedom Festival Baby Contest. She was in the girls-age category and the costume category. I made her this cute tutu dress so she would look like a flag. I guess they didn't like it enough because she didn't win. That's okay because we think she is adorable anyway. Here is a picture of her at the judging table.

And last but not least, Conner and Dallin were in the Saratoga Springs parade. They got to sit in the back of Dallas and Arlynn's truck in their karate uniforms. They threw out candy and had a blast.

I hope next week slows down. We need a little break. The suburban broke down and needs a new fuel pump so we probably won't be going anywhere. I have the truck just in case. I am so tired, hope I'm making sense.

3 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Sounds like a fun week! I am impressed with all you manage to get done! I love Georgia's dress! CUTE!

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is really a busy week. That's cool that you are involved in so many things, especially humanitarian things. Kudos for Dallin and his purple belt. And I don't care what the judges say, Georgia is so cute!! You're a great mom.

Anonymous said...

THat is a fun week. I hope you got a good nap after it was done!