CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Garden of Art

So I am giving it a try. This is my first real boutique in Salt Lake City. The show is kind of artsy though and has a different style to it than my things so I'm not sure how well I will sell my things there. It started today and ends tomorrow. I have realized that doing this is very time consuming , not really worth the money and effort. It is better to have the attitude of it being a hobby and not something to make money at. But it's been fun!

3 comments:

jimmy said...

BEAUTIFUL! Nice job, sweetie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on doing a boutique! Everyone needs a hobby, and it's cool that yours is so pretty. Good work. :)

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like fun! How did it turn out? Are those gumball bottles yours??