CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeah, Georgia turned one on September 14th. I can't believe how fast time flies. Here she is opening her birthday presents. She opened her first present and wanted to play with it. When I tried to give her another present she didn't want it, she didn't realize there was something fun inside, she just wanted to play with the first present.

Georgia LOVES animals so we took her to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. There happened to be a loose goat that she was able to pet and fed. She held her hand flat out and fed the goat some corn. Here is a video of her figuring out what the goat was. She wasn't sure what to think of at first, but by the end of our visit she was squeling away at the goat.


Georgia also got to ride on the pony. She was giggling the whole time and pointing to Conner and Dallin because she wanted them to she her on the horse. It was so cute!

Here are Dallin, Conner and Georgia inside one of the little houses looking out the window.

So Georgia can't walk yet so I decided to get her something she could push around to help her walk better. She crawled up to her "Car" and reached up for the handle, stood up and took off. I was pretty impressed.


Happy Birthday Georgia!

5 comments:

jimmy said...

Look at her go!! And those two protectors that are always at her side. We make cute kids, sweetie.

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday Georgia!! She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 1. It looks like she had a fun time at the Farm. Dallin and Conner look like such great big brothers.

RC Cola said...

You do make cute kids James! My niece is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Georgia! I took my boy to Farm Country for his birthday too. That place is toddler heaven, and it sure looked like Georgia was one happy little baby.

Hema and Becky said...

I can't believe that Georgia is one!! She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday to her!!!