CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project 52 2/52

Here is my second attempt at Project 52. I had so much fun taking the pictures and the kids loved getting their pictures taken. I took tons of pictures and here are just a few, there are still so many more that I just love. Which ones do you like?

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31

#32
#33
#34

#35
#36
#37

#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45

Wow, I didn't realize there were that many! I hope you had fun looking at them all
and didn't get too bored!

5 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

My favorites were 15 and 26. They are all cute though. Were you at TGP gardens? They have so many great spots for photos! I love that Georgia still barely has hair, it makes her still seem so cute and small! She is adorable!

Rebecca said...

Wow, they are all good. I can't chose just one, so I'll chose three; #'s 25, 31, and 33. That's a great idea.

Lauren said...

Wow, Mariah! I love this! The kids are so photogenic.
My favorites are #5, 26, 31, 33, 37 and 38.
Hope everything is going well for you! Miss you.

RC Cola said...

They are all cute. My niece and nephews are the cutest aren't they!

tami said...

Hey Mariah! I cannot believe how big your kids are!! Holy cow, they change so much in such a short time! I am slowly but surely going to figure out this blogging thing!