CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Project 52

My Favorite photographer, Katie Moss with Peek A Boo Photos, challenged her friends at the beginning of the year to do "Project 52." Obviously, I am a little late getting started but here I go anyway. The project is to take photos of your children every week for 52 weeks and at the end of the year you will have some great pictures that you can make into a book. Since I got a somewhat beginner camera at Christmas time (Nikon D60) I thought this would be the perfect challenge to help me get better at photography. Here are my pictures 1/52!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9

Nothing great but it's a start. I learned that I do not know how to edit, maybe James can do that for me. I know I love using natural light but I still need lots of practice doing outside shots. This was so fun I can't wait to see what else I can come up with. It will be neat to see if there is any improvement as the year goes by.

Which one do you like the best?

3 comments:

kate moss said...

I can't believe how much kids change in a year. They are so freaking cute!
Great job on the project 52. I am soooo far behind.

Marah said...

#8. Composition is easy on the eye.

What a great idea!

Hema and Becky said...

I love #3. It is jjust different. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!