CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Line Fabric is up and running!

Finally! New Line Fabric is up and running. I have a website set in place but for now I will be selling my fabric on Etsy until my inventory is big enough to put it all on the website. Check out my Etsy shop and my New Line Fabric blog.

Newlinefabric.etsy.com
Newlinefabric.blogspot.com

Featured Items:
Jumbo Felt Iron-on Washable Ric Rac! This is amazing stuff.

Pink Fig sewing patterns
These patterns are super cute and easy to follow.

My friend Becky bought this pattern from me and made her daughter a couple of these skirts.
Becky I hope you don't mind that I took this picture from your blog. I just have to brag, you are so talented!Cute huh?

2 comments:

tami said...

Mariah--I am so excited you are moving back! I hope it will be soon.

Hema and Becky said...

No problem on the picture. Those Pink Fig patterns are the best. I'm dying to get my hands on some of that ric rac too. Just planning a project first!