Look at these cute burp cloths made out of cloth diapers. I got some of these from Jami C. for my baby shower and fell in love with them. So, this is my favorite thing of the day. All you do is get cloth diapers from Wal-Mart, buy some cute matching ribbon, and sew strips of the ribbon onto the cloth diaper. I like using the cloth diapers for burp cloths anyway because they are more absorbent. So I guess if you have to carry around a yucky burp cloth you might as well spice it up with some cute ribbon.



.jpg)
2 comments:
Love this idea. I just made some of these for my new sister in law and friend for their new babies. I even added cute little iron on dragonfly patches to the bottom of the clothes inbetween the two ribbons and they turned out so cute!
This is great. I have made bibs from kitchen towels and receiving blankets from 45"-square pieces of flannel, and now I am looking for something different to do. I like Corene's idea of adding patches.
Post a Comment