Well here she is - the doll I made for Georgia. I think she turned out pretty cute and she was easy to make. She fits into newborn size clothes which is great because I am not a good enough sewer to make doll clothes. Tell me what you think!

Saturday, March 22, 2008
Finished Baby Bows Doll
Posted by Mariah at 9:31 PM
Labels: Baby Bows, Baby Bows Doll, Doll, Doll Pattern
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I think it is pretty neat. You have always been so creative. I wonder was it very hard to do?
So cute! Scarlett and I want to make one. How long did it take?
by the way, this is toni, riley has been playing on my gmail account so her name comes up.
Hi Toni, This didnt take too long except for the actual sewing. You have to go very slow because there are a lot of curves. But it is fun and worth it.You can get the pattern link on my first post.
Cute! You did a great job!!
Post a Comment