We had another fun week, kind of doing the same things we already did. Because we bought the season pass to the Children's Gateway Discovery Museum we decided to take some friends with us this time. This is Caleb, Kylie, Conner, Dallin, and Matthew. Dallin and Matthew were in kindergarten together and they now do karate together. Kylie and Caleb are Matthew's siblings. They all get along really well and we had tons of fun at the museum.


Georgia loved playing with the balls. She loves collections of things. If I give her a pile of popsicle sticks, beans, spools of ribbon, "suckies", balls, anything she gets so excited.

On the Fourth of July we decided to just relax. So we went over to the Army pool and swam for a couple of hours. Here is the only picture I got. I didn't realize I had my camera until we were getting ready to leave. Georgia loved the water and kicking her legs. We sang "I'm a little fishy, under the sea, I'm a little fishy, 1-2-3" and dunked her under the water. She wasn't sure what to think. The first time she was a little surprised but didn't cry. The second time she fussed a little but was fine.

On the Fourth of July we decided to just relax. So we went over to the Army pool and swam for a couple of hours. Here is the only picture I got. I didn't realize I had my camera until we were getting ready to leave. Georgia loved the water and kicking her legs. We sang "I'm a little fishy, under the sea, I'm a little fishy, 1-2-3" and dunked her under the water. She wasn't sure what to think. The first time she was a little surprised but didn't cry. The second time she fussed a little but was fine.

Finally, we took the boat out of the garage. Next step is getting it to the lake! I am a little nervous taking it out because I don't know exactly what I am doing yet. Here are the kids relaxing on the tube. I wanted to make sure it would still hold air because over the winter we had a stray cat that kept sneaking into the garage and sleeping in the boat. I don't know if it punctured any of the tubes. Better check before I get them out on the lake.

.jpg)
1 comments:
Yeah, summer fun times are the best! Georgia is getting so big.
Post a Comment