Georgia will be 10 months old tomorrow. Here she is trying her best to crawl. I try to keep the "Baby Legs" on her so the carpet doesn't bother her knees. Or I will lay out her favorite soft blankie so she doesn't have to crawl on the scratchy carpet.
She was after her pink monkey. Dallin won it at Lagoon and Georgia likes to laugh at it and snuggle it. She does this also with her Panda and her Lion. It is so sweet to watch.
The boys are learning quickly that they have to keep video games and lego's picked up or else they either disappear or get ruined by the little "Crumb Snatcher" as we like to call her.
She was after her pink monkey. Dallin won it at Lagoon and Georgia likes to laugh at it and snuggle it. She does this also with her Panda and her Lion. It is so sweet to watch.
The boys are learning quickly that they have to keep video games and lego's picked up or else they either disappear or get ruined by the little "Crumb Snatcher" as we like to call her.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Look at Crumb Snatcher go!! Better start GG-ptoofing the house!
She is pretty fast! I love watching your boys in the videos with Georgia! You can tell they just adore her!
She is so cute! She's got to have some pretty amazing arm muscles. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Cute little crawler! Funny how they can move so fast. And I love the new family photo as your banner.
Post a Comment