Finally, here are some pictures from our trip to California and Mexico. This is Georgia on the ferris wheel at the Pike in San Diego.

This is James on the taxi in Puerto Vallarta. He bought this cool hat from some Mexican guy that hand made it. We almost weren't allowed to take it off the ship because of Custom's, but you know James he can talk anyone into anything.

This is my hot husband with my adorable kids, Dallin and Conner and my cute brother Jesse (18 years old) in the waves in Cabo San Lucas.



.jpg)
3 comments:
Awesome! It looks like you had a great time. It must have been so good to see your husband and watch him play with the kids. Did he get to come home with you for a while, or did he have to go back right after the trip?
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Some day I'll make it to Mexico. Georgia is getting so big and is so gorgeous! Congrats on your new store, I hope it does well.
Looks like a great vacation! I can't believe how big Georgia is! I hope you can make it to book club and bring her, I can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment