Me: Conner, did you finish your chores?
Conner: Why do we always have to do chores, Mom?
Me: Well if you don't who will?
Conner: My wife will when I'm married, she will do everything I tell her to do.
Me: Oh no she won't!
Conner: She will because I'll reward her!
Me: How will you reward her?
Conner: I'll give her a big smooch on the lips!
Conner and I once had a discussion about how often we would talk on the phone once he moved out to go to college. He said he would call me everyday. I can tell when he is mad at me though because he tells me he will only call me three times a week instead of everyday!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Kids say the darndest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Woo Woo Conner!
Bown chicka bown bown.
From the Cherringtons
That is so funny.
Post a Comment