We finally got to take the boat out. We took the Cherrington's with us and had tons of fun! I left Georgia with my friend Linda, I owe her big time! All the kids went tubing. Adam, Janet and Dallin went on the knee board. Here are some pictures and video's of our adventure. Turn your volume off when watching the video's so you don't have to hear my high pitched voice getting excited for Dallin!
Dallin's first try on the knee board ever!
Dallin's second try on the knee board, he did it!
Here is Hannah, happy as can be, she just got off the tube. Her second run on the tube wasn't as fun though. She got flipped off and stuck under the tube. It was pretty scary.

Janet was sporting the cutest glasses. She did awesome driving the boat, better than I did! We are gearing ourselves up to take the boat out with the kids and no husbands!
Here is cute little Aubrey, she had tons of fun on the tube as well.
This is Adam and Aubrey coming in off the tube. The tube can sit three people and it stays right behind the boat. It was hard to get it to go over the wake. It is a pretty big tube.
Dallin, Parker, and Conner. Parker and Conner kept doing thumbs down, wanting to go slower. Dallin kept giving us thumbs up to go faster. He is a little dare devil!

Here is cute little Aubrey, she had tons of fun on the tube as well.

This is Adam and Aubrey coming in off the tube. The tube can sit three people and it stays right behind the boat. It was hard to get it to go over the wake. It is a pretty big tube.

Dallin, Parker, and Conner. Parker and Conner kept doing thumbs down, wanting to go slower. Dallin kept giving us thumbs up to go faster. He is a little dare devil!


.jpg)
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I don't mind driving the boat - but seriously hate getting it back on the trailer!! I hope you have lots of fun outings. My family always went boating growing up and it is a great way to spend some time as a family without outside distractions!
I am so sad that I am no longer the boat driver and that I wasn't there on that fun trip. I hope I can make it out there some time this summer to show my nephews how things are done!
It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Congrats Dallin. Knee boarding is really fun. I Hope you all get to go out a lot more before the summer ends. Its a good way to spend time together.
Hey, I "found" your blog from Kim's...SUPER cute family you have! It was nice to meet you at the scrapbook thing, and I hope you plan to come again! If you don't mind, I'll add you to my blog so I can find you easy!?
BTW, love the pics of your boys doing dishes in their underwear! Those are the pictures that will be a blast to pull out when they're engaged! he he he!
Post a Comment