Are you wondering where we are? I haven't blogged in a while because I have a friend and her two boys staying with me for a while and they are in my computer room. I usually blog late at night and I can't because they are asleep. We are having a great time with them though. So here is the latest picture of Georgia. She is really liking the licorice that she shouldn't be eating. She also has bags under her eyes? Does anyone in this house ever get sleep? She can say Dada, Hi, Conner, Dallin, and Georgia. She loves to clap, blow kisses, point to herself in a picture and then point at herself. She also loves her picture of Dada, and hugs and kisses it everyday. It is so precious. She knows where her eyes are. Sometimes she will even make a monkey sound and a pig sound. She is growing up so fast, I hate it!

Here are the two sweetest boys in the whole wide world, when they are not fighting!
This is Conner and Dallin's first day of school. Conner is in 4th grade and Dallin started 2nd grade. Conner came home from school the first day and said he didn't want it to end. Dallin isn't sure about his teacher yet. She is more structured than his past teachers have been and he is used to doing whatever he wants. So we will see how that goes. My boys are getting so old too, I hate it!
.jpg)
1 comments:
That's so cute. Ben knows his daddy's picture too. He will also come over the computer and demand to see daddy. It's sad that's where his daddy is, and sometimes I can only show him video clips because the webcam doesn't have enough bandwidth.
We're halfway through his deployment, though!
Post a Comment