I have been so busy lately trying to fill orders for my online MariahMade.etsy.com shop. Here are a few things that are in my store in case you haven't checked it out yet.
Bumsie with matching flower hair clip
I have been so busy lately trying to fill orders for my online MariahMade.etsy.com shop. Here are a few things that are in my store in case you haven't checked it out yet.
Posted by Mariah at 9:54 PM
4 comments:
Way cute! You have been busy. Why don't you take a day off and lets do lunch. I will talk to you this week.
Looks very nice and cute!
Looks like you have been busy! You will have to keep us posted on what boutiques you do. You have a great eye for color and mix things up well!
Hey I got your message from long ago, sorry I was too busy to respond and now I am finally getting my blog back up to date. Yeah you are totally fine to check it out whenever. Kinda fun to keep in contact with people you enjoy, but life doesn't allow to see. This is a great little business venture for you! CUTE STUFF!!!! Good Luck with it all. Your baby is so cute too!!!
Virginia
Post a Comment