CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm so proud!

This is my brother Justin. He just graduated from the Air Force Boot Camp. It was six weeks long and grueling. But he made it, we knew he would! Even though he lives in California and I live here and I don't see him too often, I still missed him while he was in Texas for boot camp. I am so proud of him! What an accomplishment! Good job Justin. Now good luck with your advanced training.

4 comments:

Ms. Oustad said...

I put this photo on my blogspot also! Ha! I put it up on mine and then I saw it on yours. We are proud!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to him! Getting through boot camp is huge.

Hema and Becky said...

That is a real accomplishment! Congrats to him.

jimmy said...

I can't wait for to get my first salute from Airman Sanders.