
This is my sweet brother Jesse and his girlfriend Lauren. They have been dating for 2 years. They had a break from college so they thought they'd take a road trip and come visit me. Here are some pictures of us out on the lake.

Jesse holding Georgia

Lauren holding Georgia. The life jacket wasn't very comfortable for G as you can tell.

Me and Georgia on the tube. She loved it and was waving and giggling. It was pretty cute. We were going so slow!

Georgia, notice the cheeto hanging out of her mouth.

Finally she zonked out! She was so good the whole day and got a good nap in the shade.

Conner standing on the tube. For some reason he only wanted to go on the tube by himself. We tried to trick him and put Dallin on with him and he got so mad. He jumped off the tube and started swimming back to the boat saying not so nice things!

Conner's favorite spot ended up being at the very front of the boat. He loved it when Lauren was driving fast through the water and the wind was blowing in his face. He would just sit there and watch the boat cut through the water. I must admit I kind of like that feeling myself!

Call me crazy! I let Conner and Dallin drive the boat, with me supervising of course! They got to control the speed and steer. They both actually did really well. They need to learn how to do things on the boat because boating requires a lot of help.


Dallin has no fear. He loved getting out on the tube with Uncle Jesse. They were doing crazy tricks and being silly. Here Dallin is doing a handstand on the tube!

Dallin is quite the...snorkler! For some reason he felt he needed his snorkel mask. He sure is a cutie!
5 comments:
Boating is so much fun. What a great way to make memories as a family! It is alwaysa nice when family can come visit!
Oh my goodness. Georgia is soo cute! I loved the picture of her sleeping. I wish I could have seen Jesse. I haven't seen him in soo long; so long, in fact that when I think of him, he is still 10, not as old as he is and dating someone for two years. Wow, it has been too long. I'm glad you guys had a fun time.
Conner, my favorite place on the boat is laying on my stomach on the front with my head at the bow, wind blowing my hair and cruising over the water. There is nothing better than that feeling
Dallin, I can do handstands on the tube as well. I can even do the splits in the air while doing a handstand on the boat. It takes skills and we have!
Can't wait for my turn on the lake with you boys - love you coree
I wish I was there!
Oh Mariah, Jesse and I had so much fun last weekend visiting you! Thank you again so much for letting us come and stay! And you know, I think the best highlight of that day was spending a half an hour trying to get the boat back onto the dock haha we made quite a scene for everyone, huh? Haha
And by the way, I am sending you the pictures from last weekend, yes all 700 of them! Haha it took four CD's to get them all on there!
I hope you like them, and I'm also about to post another blog with a few pictures in the as well =]
Thanks again Mariah!
Lala =]
Post a Comment