I can't believe it, I've been married for 11 wonderful years! I am so lucky to have the best husband in the world. Want to know why I love him so much? Here are 11 reasons why...
1. James has a great sense of humor!
2. He is the peacemaker in his family and ours.
3. He is stunningly handsome.
4. He can bench 275 lbs!!
5. He spoils me to death.
6. He is patient with stubborn me.
7. He is the greatest Dad to Conner, Dallin and Georgia. They all just love him so much.
8. He would do anything for me.
9. He makes me laugh.
10. He makes me feel like everything will be alright.
11. And he is good...I'll let you guess this last one!
The other day I was cutting stawberries for Georgia. I cut into this strawberry and the heart in the middle reminded me of you James. I know that is cheesy but I love you so much. I am so glad to be married to you! Happy Anniversary Sweetie!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Happy 11 Year Anniversary!
Posted by Mariah at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Congrats on 11 years!!! Nothing beats being happy in your marriage!!
Congradulations! You have such a wonderful family. Hope the next 11 years (and then more) are just as good as the first 11.
You are right about the strawberry heart, but after 11 years I know what to expect from you and I love it.
Sweet Girl,
Each sentence is difficult to write as each word is erased at least twice. Finding a way to express how deeply grateful and how tragically infatuated I am for you. The emotions There was no way for me to know when we were dating that you would develop such marveling talents and qualities. Watching you become a mother has been a privilege for me and having you as my companion the sweetest blessing I could ever receive. I’m still not sure what I did so well to deserve someone as perfectly matched as you. I also had no idea that I would be the vehicle that presented so many challenges for you.
It should be obvious to the world that I am the lucky one. Anyone who has the chance to peer into your life can see that you make the effort of several mothers and you do it while I am on the other side of the planet. You spend your time tirelessly caring for our children or offering charity to church projects. You probably can’t even tell how you are blessed for such selfless effort, but I can. I can’t believe that there is much more room for improvement.
As for your effect on me, I feel peace in my life when I get down by thinking of you. When I have a goal and I want to procrastinate I think of you for motivation. When I’m sick and I don’t want to come into work I think of you. It’s hard to complain about any discomfort I could ever feel to a mother who gave birth naturally three times. You don’t even take a sick day unless you have kidney stones.
I am so glad that you dumped that other guy and I am so glad that I had the guts to ask you on a date. I really had no plan or forethought when I did, which is probably why I was able to get the words out. When I proposed to you I decided to without much forethought. All I knew that day was that you were going to interview to be a missionary and I wasn’t going to let that happen. I sure was nervous kneeling on the ground, no ring in my hand, just hoping that you would slip into a laps of insanity and say yes. See? It doesn’t sound like much of a plan now, even though it worked.
I don’t believe in love at first sight. There is just no way that a person can achieve this feeling in an instant. I do believe in instant interest at first sight. And I believe that after one date with you that a guy can remain in a daze for over 48 hours. I know now without a doubt that I love you now more than I loved you then. And I can’t imagine what it will be like to love someone even more, but I am so excited to grow old with you to find out.
Wow, what cute lovebirds. Congrats on your anniversary!!
Post a Comment